Thursday, July 1, 2010

Russ

Russ is my colleague and is just so awesome I can feel it through my entire body (including my pee pee). If he looked like me and thought like me I'd want to be him. Even though he swears he's never taken drugs he's gotta be on dexies or meth as he gets twice as many things done in only half the amount of time as anyone else, whilst still remaining outwardly cool.

In contrast I only get half as many things done but I do achieve this at the same rate as a normal person. I also gotta say while my outwardly appearance is still reasonably cool, I still can't get get away with wearing my underpants on the outside.
Our boss put Russ' name down to be the head of Pathfinder, an inter-Rio forum for information sharing. Kinda like facebook but not as cool. It's actually a great place to post stuff if you want some expert sitting in their climate controlled Perth office to totally shoot down any confidence you may once have had in your ability to do or say anything right. Consequently not many people ever put anything worth while up.

Needless to say Russ wasn't very happy. He prefer his work to be awesome.




Russ needed to order some clothing not too long ago. The usual form is pretty boring and had absolutely nothing in chartreuse, which I know for a fact is Russ' favourite colour.

So I thought I'd customise an order form just for him. I am still waiting however for Kangol to get back to me about their high vis range.....

No comments:

Post a Comment